Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Wonder...

I wonder if I am meant to understand existence or reality or if by attempting so; I am not living the life I have been given.

By contemplating the universe, am I wasting my time that could be better spent performing the trivial and mundane actions that make us human and define our existence?

Perhaps I am over thinking the situation, as I always do. I was often told in school that my first answer or my first intuition was often the correct one, but yet; I persisted in over thinking and over analyzing the situation and second guessing myself.

I wonder if my first intuition, that my own existence will continue, was the correct answer and now I am just second guessing myself. I wonder if I am missing out on the blessing of life by trying to understand my prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment